Monday, June 15, 2009

Exhibition Notice

I received the following announcement today. Imaging making 50 mosaics in 50 days!





>
> Hello friends, family, and colleagues,
> I’m writing to tell you about my art blog called Jude Pittman’s Studio,
> www.judepittmanstudio.blogspot.com
> The new artwork which I’m making every day for 50 days will be exhibited with 66 other artists’ work In the 50/50 Show at the Sanchez Art Center July 24-August 29.
>
> Whew! It’s an exhilarating challenge to make a mosaic every day for fifty days.
> A couple new pieces will be added to the blog every few days. Please join me in this creative journey by checking out my blog! Then come to the grand opening on
> Friday, July 24 7–9 pm
> at the Sanchez Art Center
> 1220 Linda Mar Blvd. Pacifica CA
>
> All of these 6" x 6" artworks are for sale
> and may be taken home at the time of purchase.
> Cheers,
> Jude Pittman
> Visit my website for more artwork at www.judepittman.com

>












1 comment:

Cristina said...

Thanks for posting this, Stacey! I fell in love her whimsical paintings.
Delightful!

Stacy Alexander