Thursday, September 4, 2008

Jennifer Khoshbin Revisited


This morning, I received an email from Jennifer Khoshbin, who wanted me to see her new book project of photo sculptures. As soon as I saw them, I knew I had to share them with my readers here!



Jennifer states: "In this series of familiar, often iconic images, I combine photographs with intricately carved text.

This combination creates a series of conceptual pieces that address memory and nostalgia - Asking: what have we missed or misunderstood?"





Jennifer Khoshbin: Missed or Misunderstood
August 28th - October 18th 2008
Ursuline Hall Gallery | Ursuline Campus
Koshbin, from San Antonio, combines photographs with intricately carved texts in a series of familiar, often iconic, images that address memory and nostalgia.












View more of Jennifer's incredible, unique and awesome work HERE.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Stacy Alexander