Albanian artist, Saimir Strati, shows the portrait of Leonardo Da Vinci he created with industrial nails at the International Centre of Culture in Tirana September 4, 2006. Strati, 40, was recognised by Guinness World Record officials for having created the world's largest nail mosaic with about 500,000 industrial nails.
This video about the artist is not in English. However, it does show the artist and one of his magnificent mosaics that warranted a new world record in the GUINNESS Book for the 2nd time:
Please click THIS LINK if you receive this blog in your email and are unable to see the video:
- ► 2010 (21)
- ► 2009 (56)
- Urban Art - Moss Graffiti!
- How to Draw Eyes - Tutorial
- Duane Hanson - Sculptures
- Saimir Strati - World's Largest Nail Mosaic
- Shannon Kringen - Self Portal: Amplified Chameleon...
- Antonio Gaudi
- Lavirille Aber - The Heart of Oakland Art
- Violise Lunn - Paper Clothing Sculptures
- Lynn Dowing - Imagine
- Amazing Potter!
- Cold as Ice
- Lynne "Millimomo" Mosiman
- Jan Wurm - Time Traveler
- Heather Hancock - Bodies in Motion
- Xuan My Ho - Swan Mosaic
- Dinner With Judy Chicago
- ▼ August (17)