There is no message in this entry other than to say that these people prove that there is no excuse for not making art...even if you don't have any traditional art supplies. Art is everywhere! (even in your BBQ ribs!)
REDNECK ART made with BBQ RIBS - Speed Painting
(Click HERE if you are unable to see the video above.)
How to get Angelina Jolie Lips with Lipstick Speed Painting
(Click HERE if you can’t see it.)
Barack Obama -Drawn on Money - President Election Portrait
Can’t see it? Click HERE!
Speed Painting with Ketchup and French Fries
Click HERE for the direct link.
Chocolate Speed Painting with Spoon
- ► 2010 (21)
- ► 2009 (56)
- Christy L. Weigel - Self Reflections
- Gone Fishin'...
- Ron Mueck - Larger than Life
- Lilian Broca - One Tessera at a Time
- Art from Water
- Chris Gilmour - Cardboard and Glue
- "Wash Me!"
- Carrie Bracker - Nature's Mosaics
- Outsider Artist Gerard Brion
- Really Haute Weapons of Mass Designer
- Share-it-Square - Community Art (in my old hood)...
- Lynne Chinn - Originality of Expression
- Jason Walker - Unnaturally Natural
- Mark Brody - Pushing the Mosaic Limits
- Carol Shelkin - Painting with Glass
- Flying Art in the Sky - Flogo
- Intarsia - Wooden Mosaics
- Just Plain Silly!
- Ulrike Martinez - For the love of Mosaics
- Tenacity - Skeeter and the Pack
- In Saundra’s Garden -Blissful Tranquility
- Gary Knox Bennett - Another Jewel in the Jingletow...
- Nancy Howells - More than painted chairs...
- San Francisco is an art Mecca of artistic talent. ...
- It's a Dog's Life - William Wegman
- Good Enough to Eat!
- Create Your Own Mosaic Classes with Angela Casazza...
- ▼ June (27)