Sunday, June 1, 2008
Create Your Own Mosaic Classes with Angela Casazza!
Imagine paying only $100 to spend an all-inclusive day in California’s beautiful wine country studying mosaics on your time schedule.
This is exactly what Angela Casazza offers in her RePsyche Studio in scenic, peaceful Sonoma. Angela has been a mosaicist for fifteen years and has a background in fine arts (San Francisco Art Institute), art therapy and tile setting.
Any group of two or more can schedule a pique asssiette workshop that includes all materials and instruction, or, if you prefer, Angela gives individual one-on-one lessons for only $50 an hour with a three hour minimum. She instructs beginners as well as the seasoned mosaic artist….and the bonus of studying in wine country is….(um….wine ?) Angela’s scenic studio setting.
John and I recently took a little day trip to Sonoma. We had such a pleasant time strolling around the town square, poking around in all the little artsy shops, tasting wine and eating at a great restaurant. It really is gorgeous there! Angela's fun, reasonably affordable classes are the ideal weekend event for a few friends who want to explore wine country and absorb Angela’s awesome skills.
Angela offers a “Create Your Own Class” option that is geared toward her students’ individual skill levels and project preferences. How cool is that?!
About her mosaics, Angela writes,
"I combine the shards in intricate patterns of shimmering surfaces, and the fragments are infused with renewed spirit. Each piece is unique and functional, and may be used anew in your house and garden."
Contact Angela today at:
Repsyche Mosaic Art
~ Angela Casazza ~
Sonoma, CA 95476
Angela and her dog, Chocolate
- ► 2010 (21)
- ► 2009 (56)
- Christy L. Weigel - Self Reflections
- Gone Fishin'...
- Ron Mueck - Larger than Life
- Lilian Broca - One Tessera at a Time
- Art from Water
- Chris Gilmour - Cardboard and Glue
- "Wash Me!"
- Carrie Bracker - Nature's Mosaics
- Outsider Artist Gerard Brion
- Really Haute Weapons of Mass Designer
- Share-it-Square - Community Art (in my old hood)...
- Lynne Chinn - Originality of Expression
- Jason Walker - Unnaturally Natural
- Mark Brody - Pushing the Mosaic Limits
- Carol Shelkin - Painting with Glass
- Flying Art in the Sky - Flogo
- Intarsia - Wooden Mosaics
- Just Plain Silly!
- Ulrike Martinez - For the love of Mosaics
- Tenacity - Skeeter and the Pack
- In Saundra’s Garden -Blissful Tranquility
- Gary Knox Bennett - Another Jewel in the Jingletow...
- Nancy Howells - More than painted chairs...
- San Francisco is an art Mecca of artistic talent. ...
- It's a Dog's Life - William Wegman
- Good Enough to Eat!
- Create Your Own Mosaic Classes with Angela Casazza...
- ▼ June (27)