Friday, January 25, 2008
Not long ago, The Wurst Gallery in Portland (one of my favs!) held an exhibit called "We Heart Gocco", the focus of which was on artwork created with the much-beloved Japanese tabletop screenprinting device the Gocco Printer. It is muy impressive to see how different artists have utilized the gadget's capabilities. You can still purchase some of the prints online at the gallery's website. Here are two examples of the 14 prints available, "Little Love" by Mizna Wada (above) and "Love with a Needle" by Evan B. Harris (below). Click here for The Wurst Gallery
Here's a little video on how to make a Gocco print:
- ► 2010 (21)
- ► 2009 (56)
- Art from the Heart - Free Giveaway!
- One World - One Heart (FREE GIVEAWAY!)
- Call for Entries!
- KrazyDad Kaleidoscopes
- Spreading the Anti-Blizzard Juju
- I (Heart) Gocco
- Brian Dettmer
- Mosaic Madness
- Need a gift...but low on cash?
- POPaganda: The Art and Subversion of Ron English
- Jen Worden's Art Challenge - Week #3 - Monoprint
- Mark Khaisman - Tape it up....
- Air Tap
- Call for Art - Deadline Feb. 22, 2008
- Jen Worden's Art Challenge - Week #2 - Dot to Dot
- Stitch Witchery
- Polina Seminova
- Art Challenges for 2008
- Farmer of Patterns
- Technorati Profile
- On This Day in History
- Thankful in the New Year
- Pinkie Bhutto
- ▼ January (25)