Monday, January 28, 2008
One of the coolest software toys to come down the pike is the Kaleidoscope Maker by KrazyDad. The application allows users to insert urls from their original pictures and it converts those into two different versions of a kaleidoscope image. The examples shown here were all made from my own photos of my original art using the urls provided by flickr.
The site generates a downloadable image url from one of the two visual options provided. I found it difficult to gauge which images would make good kaleidoscopes. Sometimes, the results were very different than my expectations...but that was half the fun.
- ► 2010 (21)
- ► 2009 (56)
- Art from the Heart - Free Giveaway!
- One World - One Heart (FREE GIVEAWAY!)
- Call for Entries!
- KrazyDad Kaleidoscopes
- Spreading the Anti-Blizzard Juju
- I (Heart) Gocco
- Brian Dettmer
- Mosaic Madness
- Need a gift...but low on cash?
- POPaganda: The Art and Subversion of Ron English
- Jen Worden's Art Challenge - Week #3 - Monoprint
- Mark Khaisman - Tape it up....
- Air Tap
- Call for Art - Deadline Feb. 22, 2008
- Jen Worden's Art Challenge - Week #2 - Dot to Dot
- Stitch Witchery
- Polina Seminova
- Art Challenges for 2008
- Farmer of Patterns
- Technorati Profile
- On This Day in History
- Thankful in the New Year
- Pinkie Bhutto
- ▼ January (25)