Monday, January 14, 2008
Jen Worden's Art Challenge - Week #2 - Dot to Dot
This is my completed project for week #2 of Jen Worden's art challenge. I enjoyed this one so much! Really got me out of my own head and into the discovery of new techniques and materials.
The assignment was to open any DIY book or magazine and create the FIRST project we came to. Mine was from the March/April 2005 Somerset Studio, a piece called, "Dot to Dot". I had a blast creating it. Now I have a good image to manipulate and use on cards, et al.
Thanks, Jen! You did it again! ;-)
- ► 2010 (21)
- ► 2009 (56)
- Art from the Heart - Free Giveaway!
- One World - One Heart (FREE GIVEAWAY!)
- Call for Entries!
- KrazyDad Kaleidoscopes
- Spreading the Anti-Blizzard Juju
- I (Heart) Gocco
- Brian Dettmer
- Mosaic Madness
- Need a gift...but low on cash?
- POPaganda: The Art and Subversion of Ron English
- Jen Worden's Art Challenge - Week #3 - Monoprint
- Mark Khaisman - Tape it up....
- Air Tap
- Call for Art - Deadline Feb. 22, 2008
- Jen Worden's Art Challenge - Week #2 - Dot to Dot
- Stitch Witchery
- Polina Seminova
- Art Challenges for 2008
- Farmer of Patterns
- Technorati Profile
- On This Day in History
- Thankful in the New Year
- Pinkie Bhutto
- ▼ January (25)